Once again we will have a variety of our favourite plants for sale on the opening day of our veggie stall at the Boulangerie aux deux Frères on June 2.
All of the vegetable starters are grown by two local, organic farmers who produce top quality veggies and use beautiful earth and compost for everything they do. The perennials and other odds and ends are grown by me. For more info see last year’s blog here.
All plants will be available on Saturday, June 2 and June 9 at the veg stall.
- Red Peppers
- Heirloom, Cherry and Regular Tomatoes of various colours and sizes
- Paste Tomatoes
- Ground Cherry
- Potatoes: Blue, Red, Golden…
- Swiss Chard
- Winter Squash: Acorn, Buttercup, Sweet Dumpling, Delicata, Sweet Mama, Butternut, Kabocha
- Summer Squash: green and yellow zucchini type
- Cucumber: lemon and long, straight, english and for pickling
- Edible flowers or herbs or just a pretty perennial: garlic chives, rudbeckia, echinacea, borage, tansy, corn flower and calendula
- Tomatoes, Tomatillos, Ground Cherries and Peppers: $5.00
- Squash and Cucumber: $4.50
- Kale and Swiss Chard: $3.00
- Potatoes: $0.50
- Herbs $3.50
- Edible Flowers, Perennials: $3.00 or 2 for $5
All plants are local and organic. Please remember, first come, first served!