I look forward to seeing you again on Saturday. This is a little reminder that we will be at Le Saucissier, 104 rue Principale. It is just a few blocks down the road from the usual spot at the Boulangerie; a five minute walk, one minute drive, toward the river, same side of the road. It’s a great store (instead of bread, you can pick up some lovely cheeses, beers or sausages)!
I have been receiving many encouraging comments about our fresh, organic vegetables. I thought I would share a few with you:
- your cucumbers are sooooo sweet
- the lettuce is so fresh and delicious – it was still fresh after 10 days in the fridge!
- i eat everything raw, it’s so good – the zucchini, everything…
- oh, that swiss chard is good. my father used to grow it like that (this means a lot since it comes from an 86 year old customer!)
- kohlrabi is my new vegetable;
- the granola is the best i have ever tasted;
I am grateful for your feedback. Thank you also to all of you who have been keeping your paniers and elastics for me. It is so nice of you to be supporting this little operation. When we are stuck in the middle of a field of weeds, under the burning sun, it is heartening to know that there are people in homes throughout Aylmer, eating the fruits of our labour and feeling good about it!
À propos my gratitude, I have finally uploaded the THANK YOU page to the blog/website.
See you Saturday from 9am-1pm.